Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 10 Number 1 (July 1998)
Edited by Mr Chris Cunneen, University of Sydney
- Harry Blagg, Restorative Visions and Restorative Justice Practices: Conferencing, Ceremony and Reconciliation in Australia
- Carrie Chan and Chris Cunneen, Federal Programs for Access to Justice under a Conservative Australian Government
- Suzanne Christie, Trial by media: politics, policy and public opinion, the case of the ACT heroin trial
- Miranda Kaye and Julia Tolmie, 'Lollies at a Children's Party' and other Myths: Violence, Protection orders and fathers' rights groups
- Julie Stubbs and Julia Tolmie, Feminisms, Self-Defence, and Battered Women: A Response to Hubble's 'Straw Feminist'
- Mark Findlay, Decolonising Restoration and Justice
- Patricia Gallagher and Patrizia Poletti, Ethnic Diversity, Aboriginality and Sentencing Young Offenders
- Paul Moyle, Will the Private Sector Improve the Prison System through Competition, Market Testing or Cross-Fertilisation?
- David Dixon, Broken Windows, Zero Tolerance, and the New York Miracle
Satyanshu Mukherjee, Professor Marvin E. Wolfgang, 1924 - 1998
- Chat Carcia Ramilo, on Chris Cunneen and Julie Stubbs, Gender 'Race' and International Relations
- Mark Findlay, on Russell Hogg and David Brown, Rethinking Law and Order