Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 11 Number 1
Edited by Luke McNamara, University of Wollongong
Jim Spigelman, Sentencing Guideline Judgments
- Anne Cossins, Defying Reality: Child Sexual Assault and the Delay in Complaint Rule
- Adrian Cherney, Gay and Lesbian Issues in Policing
- Peter Papathanasiou & Patricia Easteal, The ‘Ordinary Person’ In Provocation Law: Is the ‘Objective’ Standard Objective?
- Rick Sarre Comment on Papathanasiou & Easteal,‘The “Ordinary Person” in Provocation Law’
- Scott Poynting, When ‘Zero Tolerance’ Looks Like Racial Intolerance: ‘Lebanese Youth Gangs’, Discrimination and Resistance
- Paul Catalano, A Review of the Commonwealth’s National Crime Prevention Initiative
- Mark Findlay, Views From the Drugs Summit
- Rob White, R Sarre & J Tomaino (eds), 'Exploring Criminal Justice: Contemporary Australian Themes'
- Terese Henning, Mark Findlay, Stephen Odgers and Stanley Yeo, 'Australian Criminal Justice'
- Garry Coventry, Robert Weiss and Nigel South (eds), 'Comparing Prison Systems: Toward a Comparative and International Penology