Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 12 No. 1
Edited by Carrie Chan, University of New South Wales
- Mark Finnane, Police Unions in Australia: A History of the Present
- Tim Prenzler & Hennessey Hayes, Measuring Progress in Gender Equity in Australian Policing
- Stanley Yeo, Revisiting Excessive Self-Defence
- George Zdenkowski, Limiting Sentencing Discretion: has there been a Paradigm Shift?
- Christopher Martin, Crime & Control in Australian Urban Space
- Adrian Cherney, The Adoption of 'What Works' Principles in Crime Prevention Policy & Practice
- Nerissa Keay, Home Detention - An Alternative to Prison?
- Kirsten Storry, The Implications for Australian Criminal Justice of the Report of the Stephen Lawrence Inquiry
- Richard Lyster, Why a Truth & Reconciliation Commission
- David Fraser, Watching the Detectives: A Review Essay
- Chris Cunneen, Findlay, Mark, The Globalisation of Crime: Understanding Transitional Relationships in Context
- Judy Cashmore, Dorne, Clifford K, Child Maltreatment: A Primer in History, Public Policy & Research
- Robert Hayes, Shea, Peter, Defining Madness