Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 12 No. 3
Edited by Rick Sarre, University of South Australia
- Rob White, Graffiti, Crime Prevention & Cultural Space
- Anna Grant, Fiona David & Peter Grabosky, The Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Brooke Rae Winters & Hennessey Hayes, Assessing the Queensland Community Corrections Risk Needs Inventory
- Jenny Mouzos & Sue Thompson, Comparison between Gay Hate-Related Homicides of Men & Other Male Homicides in NSW
- Emma Ogilvie & Mark Lynch, Responses to Incarceration: a Qualitative Analysis of Adolescents in Juvenile Detention Centres
- Peter Shea, M'Naghten Revisited: Back to the Future?
- Keith W. Carter, The Casuarina Prison Riot: Official Discourses or Appreciative Inquiry
- Leonie Howe, Mandatory Sentencing: a Death Sentence in the Northern Territory?
- Chris Cunneen, Review Essay: Reflections on Reparations & Reconciliation
- [[b||Russ Immarigeon, Profiting from Punishment: Private Prisons in Australia
Martine Marich, Crime & the Criminal Justice System in Australia: 2000 & Beyond
- Roberto Hugh Potter, Crime Prevention: Approaches, Practices & Evaluation
- Lawrence Buhagier, Punishment & Political Theory
- Susan Currie, Aggravation, Mitigation & Mercy in English Criminal Justice