Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 15 No. 1
- Robyn Holder & Nicole Mayo, 'What Do Women Want? Prosecuting Family Violence in the ACT'
- Murray Lee & Peter Herborn, 'The Role of Place Management in Crime Prevention: Some Reflections on Governmentality and Government Strategies'
- Penny Crofts, 'White Collar Punters: Stealing from the boss to gamble'
- Julie Telfer, 'Speech by Julie Telfer at the launch of her late husband Jon Telfer’s book, Duty of Care: A Brief History of Correctional Practices in South Australia'
- Natalie Siegel, '''Court" in the System: The Impact of the Circuiting Bush Court Upon Criminal Justice Administration and Domestic Violence Prosecution in Aboriginal Communities'
- Barry Goldson, Juvenile Justice: Youth and Crime in Australia by Chris Cunneen & Rob White
- Simon Devereaux, Becoming Delinquent: British and European Youth by Pamela Cox & Heather Shore (eds)
- Scott Poynting, Race for the Headlines: Racism and media discourse byAnti-Discrimination Board of New South Wales
- Chris Cunneen, International Human Rights, Decolonisation and Globalisation: Becoming Human by Shelly Wright