Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 15 No. 2
Issue Editor: Professor Rob White, University of Tasmania
- Miranda Kaye, Julie Stubbs & Julia Tolmie, 'Domestic Violence, Separation and Parenting: Negotiating Safety Using Legal Processes'
- Emily Camins, 'War against Terrorism: Fighting the Military Battle, Losing the Psychological War'
- David Indermaur & Lynne Roberts, 'Drug Courts in Australia: The First Generation'
- Eileen Baldry, Desmond McDonnell, Peter Maplestone & Manu Peeters, 'Prisoners' Post-Release Homelessness and Lack of Social Integration'
- David Brown, 'The Nagle Royal Commission 25 Years On'
- Amir Ahmadi, 'Terrorism: Political, Not Legal'
- Natasha Sugden, 'Questioning the Aptness of Police Pre-Entry Physical Test'
- Fiona Dowsley, 'A Review of the Needs of Co-Victims of Homicide'
David Dixon, 'From Service to Force? Policing New South Wales:
To Protect and to Serve: The Untold Truth about the New South Wales Police Service;
Watching the Detectives: When a Policewoman Turns Whistleblower; Peter Ryan: The Inside Story; Qualitative and Strategic Audit of the Reform Process of NSW Police: Report for Year 3, July 2001-June 2002'
- Stephen Tomsen, 'Bouncers: Violence and Governance in the Night-time Economy'