Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 15 No. 3
- Harry Blagg & Giulietta Valuri, Self-policing and community safety: the work of Aboriginal Community Patrols in Australia'
- Arie Freiberg & Neil Morgan, 'Between bail and sentence: the conflation of dispositional options'
- Adrian Cherney, 'Crime Prevention/Community Safety Partnerships in Action: Victorian Experience'
- Tracey Booth, 'Homicide, family victims and sentencing: continuing the debate about Victim Impact Statements'
- Pat Carlen, 'Risk and Responsibility in Women’s Prisons' Amir Ahmadi, 'Terrorism: Political, Not Legal'
Mark Finnane, 'Norval Morris (1923–2004)'
Greg Woods, 'Academic who swayed minds and hearts: Gordon Joseph Hawkins (1919–2004)'
- David Brown, Maconochie’s Gentlemen: The Story of Norfolk Island and the Roots of Modern Prison Reform'