Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 16 No. 3
- Rob White, "Environmental Crime in Global Context: Exploring the Theoretical and Empirical Complexities"
- Jessica Whelan, "Neo-Liberal Water Policy and Socio-Environmental Harm"
- Kevin Tomkins, "Police, Law Enforcement and the Environment"
- Robyn Bartel, "When the Heavenly Gaze Criminalises: Satellite Surveillance, Land Clearance Regulation and the Human-Nature Relationship"
- Brian Walters, "Let the People Speak"
- Jude McCulloch, "Loggerheads over Old Growth Forests: Growing Civil Society Against State Crime and the Timber Wedge"
- Reannan Rottier, 'Susan Boyd, Dorothy Chunn & Robert Menzies (eds), Toxic Criminology: Environment, Law and the State in Canada'
- Warren Sproule, 'Brian Walters, Slapping on the Writs'