Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 17 No. 1
- Tessa Boyd-Caine & Duncan Chappell, The Forensic Patient Population in New South Wales
- Ian Dobinson & Thomas Chiu, Access and Equity: The New South Wales Court Interpreter Service
- Greg Gardiner, ‘Racial Profiling’: DNA Forensic Procedures and
Indigenous People in Victoria
- Susan Hayes, A Review of Non-custodial Interventions with Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities
- Gail Mason, A Picture of Hate Crime: Racial and Homophobic
Harassment in the United Kingdom
- John Braithwaite, Pre-empting Terrorism
Responses to Pre-empting Terrorism
- Mark Findlay, Some Brief Observations on the Significance of Deterrence in Braithwaite’s ‘Pre-empting Terrorism’
Justice Michael Kirby, Criminal Law Futurology
- Martine Powell, Improving the reliability of child witness testimony in court: The importance of focusing on questioning techniques
- Dave Darcy, Policing the socially disadvantaged, the value of rekindling community policing in Woolloomooloo - A Police Commander’s perspective
- Kevin Tomkins, Bouncers and Occupational Masculinity
Sam Garkawe, 'Colin Tatz, With Intent to Destroy: Reflecting on Genocide'
- Ben Golder, 'Elaine C Hagopian (ed), Civil Rights in Peril: The Targeting of Arabs and Muslims'
- Eileen Baldry, 'Pat Carlen & Anne Worrall, Analysing Women’s
- Mike Grewcock, 'Sharon Pickering (2005) Refugees and State Crime'