Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 1 No. 1 (Oct 1989)
Criminal Investigation: The Law Under Suspicion
- John Kable, "Williams to Carr - Where Now?"
- Paul Byrne, "Criminal Investigation: The Need for Reform"
- Chief Superintendent K J Drew, "Criminal Investigation: The Police Perspective"
- Stephen Odgers, "Policing Interrogation and/or Proving Guilt"
- Prisoners' Action Group, Discussion Paper 1
- Prisoners' Action Group, Discussion Paper 2
Sex, Violence and Censorship
- Dr Paul Wilson, "The Effects of Sexually Explicit Media Material"
- John Dickie, "Future Directions in Film and Video Classification"
- Prof Brent Waters, "Mediating Children's TV/Video Viewing: Censorship in the Home?"
- Margaret Thornton, "Pornography as Social Injury"