Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 1 No. 2 (Mar 1990)
The Growth of Specialised Investigative Agencies: Police Powers in the Modern State
- Assistant Commissioner Eric Strong, "The Proliferation of Investigative Agencies: Demarcation and Intelligence Tensions"
- Lionel Robberds, "The National Crime Authority: A National Perspective on the Investigation of Organised Crime"
- Dr Arthur McHugh, "The Enforcement Power of the NCSC"
- Kevin Zervos, "The ICAC: The Role of the Commission in Law Enforcement and the Need for Special Powers"
- Michael Bersten, "Making ICAC Work: Effectiveness, Efficiency and Accountability"
- Mark Findlay, "ICAC and the Community"