Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 2 No. 3 (Mar 1991)
ICAC: Lessons From the First Twelve Months
- Ian Temby, QC, "ICAC: Working in the Public Interest"
- Peter McClellan, QC, "ICAC: A Barrister's Perspective"
- Brian Toohey, "ICAC: Living in an Imperfect World"
- Mark Findlay, "Corruption Control and Monstering: Government Agendas, Community Expectations and the ICAC Solution"
Coronial Inquiries / The Role of the Coroner/ Deaths in Custody
- The Hon J R A Dowd, MP, "The Role of the Coroner"
- The Hon J H Wootten, QC, "Deaths in Custody"
- Derrick Hand, "Office of the State Coroner"
- Michael Hogan, "Towards a New South Wales Coronial System for the Nineties"
- Michael Sexton, "Chelmsford"