Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 3 No. 3 (Mar 1992)
Special Issue: The Sentencing Act 1989
- Peter Hidden, QC, "The Sentencing Act: An Historical Overview"
The Hon Justice M Campbell, "Changing Horses"
- Joe Ford, "The Sentencing Act 1989"
- Angela Gorta, "Impact of the Act on the NSW Prison Population"
- Ivan Potas, "The Sentencing Act 1989: Impact and Review"
- David Brown, "Battles Around Truth"
- Rod Blackmore, "The Sentencing Act and the Children's Court"
- Mark Findlay, "Impact of Criminal Justice Administration on the Penal Sanction"
- Chris Cunneen, "Aboriginal Imprisonment During and Since the Royal Commission into Aboriginal Deaths in Custody"
- Patricia Weiser Easteal, "Battered Woman Syndrome: Misunderstood? Response to article by Julie Stubbs"