Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 5 No. 1 (Jul 1993)
- Andrew Ashworth and Andrew von Hirsch, "Desert and the Three Rs"
- Peter de Graaff, "The Poverty of Punishment"
- Mark Findlay, "Police Authority, Respect and Shaming"
- Susan Dann and Paul Wilson, "Gun Ownership and Violence in Australia"
- David Brown, "Notes on the Culture of Prison Informing"
- Tim Anderson, "Miscarriages: What is the Problem?"
- NSW AG's Dept, "Extract from Issues Paper: 'Review of Section 475 of the Crimes Act 1900"
- Yvonne Swift, "Section 475 &SHY;p; the Last Resort"
- John Nader QC, "Miscarriages of Justice and Extracurial Inquiries: A Judicial View from the Northern Territory"
- Ray Burn, "Intellectually Impaired Cannot Get a s 475"
- George Zdenkowski, "Remedies for Miscarriage of Justice"