Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 5 No. 3 (Mar 1994)
- Roman Tomasic, "Corporate Crime in a Civil Law Culture"
- Kathleen Farrell, "Corporate Crime: Complex Criminal Trials &SHY;p; The ASC Perspective"
- Graham Delaney, "The DPP Perspective on Complex Criminal Trials"
- John Nader QC, "Shortening Complex Criminal Trials"
- Mark Aronson, "Some Comments on the Nader Report on Complex Criminal Trials"
- Justice Santow, "Corporate Crime: Complex Criminal Trials &SHY;p; A Commentary"
- Stephen Mason, "Commentary: Principles, Proposals and Penalties"
- John Braithwaite and Duncan Chappell, "The Job Compact and Crime: Submission to the Committee on Employment Opportunities"
- John Pratt, "Understanding Punishment: Beyond 'Aims and Objectives'"
- Janet Chan, "The Fragmentation of Social Theory and its Implications for Penal Policy"
- David Heilpern, "Decarceration in Poland"
- Philip Pettit with John Braithwaite, "The Three Rs of Republican Sentencing"
- Paul Walton, "Re-examining the New Criminology"