Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 6 No. 1 (Jul 1994)
- Stanley Yeo, "Native Criminal Jurisdiction After Mabo"
- Richard Harding, "Victimisation, Moral Panics and the Distortion of Criminal Justice Policy: A Review Essay of Ezzat Fattah's 'Towards a Criminal Victimology"
- Sandra Egger, "Victimisation, Moral Panics... A Reply to Richard Harding"
- Dorne J Boniface, "Ruining a Good Boy for the Sake of a Bad Girl: False Accusation Theory in Sexual Offences"
- David McDonald, "The Monitoring of Australian Deaths in Custody: Some Contemporary Issues"
- Terese Henning, "A Little Knowledge is a Dangerous Thing or When is an Arrest Not an Arrest"
- Margaret Allars, "In Search of Legal Objective Standards: The Meaning of Greiner v Independent Commission Against Corruption"
- David Lanham, "Withdrawal of Artificial Feeding from Patients in a Persistent Vegetative State"
- David Brown, "Transcending Dichotomies: The Criminal Justice Network and a Dialogue Concerning Prisoners and Victims"
- David Fraser, "Heart of Darkness: The Criminalisation of Female Genital Mutilation"
- Lou Schetzer, "Victorian Police Plan to Use Chemical Weapons"
- Paul Walton, "Out of Control: Electronic and Digital Media on the Information Super Highway"
- David Brown, "Silencing in the Court: The Abolition of the Dock Statement in NSW"
- Jenny Bargen, Rob White and Christine Alder (eds), "The Police and Young People in Australia"