Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 6 No. 2 (Nov 1994)
- Brent Fisse, "Money Laundering, Regulatory Strategy and Internal Corporate Controls"
- Rick Sarre, "The Partial 'Decriminalisation' of Cannabis: The South Australian Experience"
- Wayne Hall, "The Health and Psychological Effects of Cannabis Use"
- Ian Dobinson, "Drug Legalisation: Method or Mayhem?"
- Mark Findlay, "The Ambiguity of Accountability: Deaths in Custody and the Regulation of Police Power"
- David Melville, Dianne Jeans, Trevor Adcock, Wayne Preston, "Aboriginal Deaths on Custody: Evaluation of the QPS's Implementation of the Recommendations of the Royal Commission into Aboriginal Deaths in Custody"
- Sean Brennan, "As Good as Their Word: A Reply to Melville et al"
- Juliet Bourke, "Transsexualism: The Legal, Psychological and Medical Consequences of Sex Reassignment Surgery"
- Michael Moore, "Legislative Change in the ACT"
- Terry Carney, "Contemporary Issues in Cannabis Policy"
- David Fraser, "I Want my Court TV"
- [[b||Andrew Neville Sharpe, "The Precarious Position of the Transsexual Rape Victim"
- Ann Symonds, "Comments on the Green Paper: Future Directions for Juvenile Justice in NSW"
- Vaughan Black, Bruce Sterling, "The Hacker Crackdown: Law and Disorder on the Electronic Frontier"
- Eilis S Magner, John Pratt, "Punishment in a Perfect Society: The New Zealand Penal System 1840-1939"
- Janet Chan, John Pratt, "Punishment in a Perfect Society: The New Zealand Penal System 1840-1939"
- John Pratt, Janet Chan, "Doing Less Time: Penal Reform in Crisis"