Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 6 No. 3 (Mar 1995)
- David Heilpern, "Sexual Assault of NSW Prisoners"
- Tim Anderson, "Victims' Rights or Human Rights?"
- Gail Travis et al, "The International Crime Surveys: Some Methodological Concerns"
- Christine S Mendes, "Signal Driver: From Bus Stops to Bus Shelters &SHY;p; The New Art of Appropriating Space"
- R S O'Regan QC, "Crime Commissions and the Criminal Trial &SHY;p; The Criminal Justice Commission"
- Brent Fisse, "Corporations, Crime and Accountability"
- Chris Cunneen, "Ethnic Minority Youth and Juvenile Justice"
- Sinclair Dinnen, "Papua New Guinea in 1994: The Most Turbulent Year?"
- Terry Carney, R Bayer and G M Oppenheimer (eds), "Confronting Drug Policy: Illicit Drugs in a Free Society"
- Bron McKillop, Kenneth Polk, "When Men Kill: Scenarios of Masculine Violence"
- Julie Stubbs, WCAFV, "Blood on Whose Hands? The killing of women and children in domestic homicides"