Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 7 No. 1 (July 1995)
- P N Grabowsky, "Fear of Crime and Fear Reduction Strategies"
- Michael King, "Psychology and the Legal Process: Is Science and Law an Impossible Marriage?"
- Eilis S Magner, "Improving Witness Memory: An Interdisciplinary Research Agenda"
- Bron McKillop, "Forensic Science in Inquisitorial Systems of Criminal Justice"
- Damian Lucas, "Breaking the Silence that Silence: A time of challenge and change in Aboriginal/police relations, the 1960s and 1970s"
- Kate Sinclair, "Medical Examination of Defendants: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow"
- David Brown, "Prison Policy: Where to Now?"
- Tony Vinson, "Where to Begin Cutting the New South Wales Prison Population"
- David Fraser, "Father Knows Best: Transgressive Sexualities (?) and the Rule of Law"
- Hal Jackson, "Policing Remote Aboriginal Communities, Wiluna 1994"
- NSW AWLRC, "Funding Dispute Over Aboriginal Women's Resources"
- Simone Hoehl, "Neo-Nazism and the Right Wing Movement in Germany: Should Offenders be Punished Severely?"
- Jenny Bargen, Andrew J Goldsmith (ed), "Complaints Against Police"
- David Brown, Ann Aungles, "The Prison and Home"
- David Dixon, Mark Findlay and Ugljesa Zvekic (eds), "Alternative Policing Strategies"
- Stephen Norrish, Mark Findlay, Stephen Odgers and Stanley Yeo, "Australian Criminal Justice"