Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 7 No. 2 (Nov 1995)
Special Issue on Child Abuse
- Robert Ludbrook, "The Child's Right to Bodily Integrity"
- Lyndy A Potter and R H Potter, "The Impact of Child Abuse on Adult Survivors, An Empirical Study of a Non-clinical Sample"
- Kate Sinclair, "Responding to Abuse: A Matter of Perspective"
- Kay Bussey, "Allegations of Child Sexual Abuse, Accurate and Truthful Disclosures, False Allegations and False Denials"
- Ania Wilczynski, "Risk Factors for Parental Child Homicide, Results of an English Study"
- Pamela Budai, "Rehabilitation of Children's Evidence in Child Sexual Assault Cases"
- Karen McCarthy, "The Joint Investigative Team Experience"
- Judith Edwards, "Preventing Child Abuse in High Risk Families, The Benevolent Society of New South Wales Early Intervention Programme"
- Kate Russell, "Inmates with Alcohol and Other Drug Problems, What About the Next Generation?"
- Chris McRobert, "The Abused Child &SHY;p; A Perspective from the Bench of the Children's Court"
- Patrick Parkinson, "Review of the Children (Care and Protection) Act 1987 (NSW)"
- Marie Wilkinson, Freda Briggs, "From Victim to Offender: How Child Sexual Abuse Victims Become Offenders"
- Marcus Niski, Gitta Sereny, "The Case of Mary Bell: A Portrait of a Child Who Murdered"
- Terry Carney, L Waterhouse (ed), "Child Abuse and Child Abusers"