Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 7 No. 3 (Mar 1996)
- David Dixon, "Reform of Policing by Legal Regulation: International Experience in Criminal Investigation"
- Rob White, "Racism, Policing and Ethnic Youth Gangs"
- Tim Prenzler, "Rebuilding the Walls? The Impact of Police Pre-Entry Physical Ability Tests on Female Applicants"
- David Biles, "Custody, Crime and the Community"
- Boronia Halstead, "Implementing Coroners' Death in Custody Recommendations: A Victorian Case Study"
- Jason Munstermann, "Rescinding the Hitting Licence: Compelling Domestic Violence Victims to Testify"
- Mark Findlay, "Policies of Secrecies and Denial: Barriers to Jury Reform"
- Gary Sturgess, "Truth in Policing"
- Andrew Leigh, "Youth and Street Racing"
- Eilis S Magner, Judith Fox, "Bracelet Honeymyrtle"
- Russell Hogg, Review Essay: A "Non-Modern" Approach to Law, Bruno Latour, "We Have Never Been Modern"