Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 8 No. 1 (Jul 1996)
Special Issue on the Future of Criminology
Features papers from the "Future of Criminology: Australian and International Perspectives" Conference, hosted by the Institute of Criminology in Sydney February 1996.
- Janet Chan, "The Future of Criminology: An Introduction"
- Richard V Ericson, "Making Criminology"
- Pat O'Malley, "Post-Social Criminologies: Some Implications of Current Political Trends for Criminological Theory and Practice"
- Mark Finnane, "Comment on Pat O'Malley, 'Post-Social Criminologies'"
- Russell Hogg, "Criminological Failure and Governmental Effect"
- David Dixon, "History in Criminology"
- David Brereton, "Does Criminology Matter? Crime, Politics and the Policy Process"
- P N Grabosky, "Some Futures for Criminology"
- John Howard, Cunneen and White, "Juvenile Justice: an Australian Perspective"
- Chris Cunneen, Schissel, "Social Dimensions of Canadian Youth Justice"