Current Issues in Criminal Justice - Volume 9 No. 2
Edited by Associate Professor Mark Findlay
- Dr Kathryn Cronin, The Failings of Federalism Juvenile Justice Issues in Australia
- Gail Hubble, Feminism and the Battered Woman: The Limits of Self-Defence in the Context of Domestic Violence
- Arie Freiberg, Commercial Confidentiality, Criminal Justice and the Public Interest
- Mark Richardson, A Background to the Current Legal Aid Funding Issues
- Nicholas Cowdery, QC, Dietrich: Why Should the Prosecution Worry?
- Sinclair Dinnen, Money, Guns and Politics Mercenary Times in Papua New Guinea
- Ian Dobinson, What impact has the return to Chinese sovereigny had on Hong Kong's criminal justice system?
- Lawrence Buhagiar, Criminalising Female Genital Mutilation in Canada: The Excision of Multiculturalism?
Graeme Coss, Belfast or Bust Ruminations of a Non-Criminologist: Postcard from the British Society of Criminology Conference
- Michael Cullen, Natural Born Killers and the Cancer of Information
- Chris Cunneen, on Michael Tonry, Malign Neglect
Greg Woods, QC, A Reply on 'Gay Killings'