Membership to the Institute
Membership to the Institute of Criminology is available to individuals (Individual Membership), public and private sector organisations (Corporate Membership) and at a discounted rate for concession card holders and students (Concession Membership).
Memberships commence from February, June or October.
Individual or Concession Membership
Members are entitled to:
- free admission to the Institute's public seminars;
- considerable discounts on admission to in-house seminars;
- a subscription to Current Issues in Criminal Justice; and
- a discount on all other Institute publications, including the Institute of Criminology Series, Occasional Papers and Seminar Papers.
Discounts are available for more than one year of membership.
Corporate Members of the Institute receive:
- two copies of every issue of Current Issues in Criminal Justice during their membership period.
- a discount on Institute publications for a Corporate Member's library or resource centre.
- complimentary entry to each public seminar conducted by the Instititute for five representatives from a Corporate Member.
- additional staff can attend the public seminars at a discounted rate.
- significant discounts for attendance at in-house seminars.
Annual Membership Rates
Prices are in Australian dollars and include GST and postage.
|Individual, 1 year||$198|
|Student concession, 1 year||$80|
|Small corporate, 1 year||$449|
|Large corporate, 1 year||$650|
How to purchase
Pay by credit card
Click here to order membership online through Sydney University Press.
Sydney University Press accepts VISA, Mastercard and Bankcard and uses the University's secure credit card gateway for transactions.
Alternatively, you can call Sydney University Press with your credit card details on +61 2 9036 9958.
Pay by cheque
To pay by cheque, follow the online purchasing steps until you confirm your order and see the message:
“Your order has been confirmed. You may choose to pay now or at a later date”.
Forward your cheque made out to Sydney University Press clearly stating your name and the order ID (found under “my account”).
Mail cheques to:
Sydney University Press
Level 5, Fisher Library F03
University of Sydney, NSW 2006
To request a pro forma invoice please email .
If you have any questions about membership please contact the Institute.