- Exam timetable information 15/08/2014
- Enrolment Information Now Available 02/06/2014
- Learning Centre Seminars 07/05/2014
- Postgraduate Law Welcome Drinks 10/04/2014
- Postgraduate Law Timetable and Units of Study
- Application for simple extension, formal extension/replacement assessment
- FAQs about the eLearning/Learning Management System (LMS)
- eLearning/Learning Management System (LMS) - Helpsheet on how to log into the Learning Management System and how to use the Assignment Dropbox
- Returned assignments available for collection from the Law School Info Desk
- Reading materials - check Study resources section for the latest list on availability
- Employment Online @ Sydney Law School
- IMPORTANT NOTE! - Students who are enrolled in intensive units should check the 2015 Timetable regularly as class dates and teaching venues may change.
Sydney Law School cordially invites all Law Postgraduate Students to join us for drinks and nibbles.
We look forward to meeting new students and welcoming back continuing students.
Date: To be advised
Time: 5-6.30 pm
Venue: Faculty Common Room, Level 4, Sydney Law School
The Law Faculty is holding a series of seminars in conjunction with the Learning Centre. These seminars are designed to assist postgraduate Law coursework students to develop the skills which are necessary for learning and communicating knowledge and ideas.