- Latest PG Student Newsletter (11 November 2016)
- 2017 Postgraduate Law Timetable and Units of Study now available 12/10/2016
- Enrolment Information Now Available
- FAQs about the eLearning/Learning Management System (LMS)
- eLearning/Learning Management System (LMS) - Helpsheet on how to log into the Learning Management System and how to use the Assignment Dropbox
- Reading Materials will be available on the unit LMS site.
Students will be notified of the availability of reading materials via the unit LMS site and their University email address.
- Employment Online @ Sydney Law School
- IMPORTANT NOTE! - Students who are enrolled in intensive units should check the 2017 Timetable regularly as class dates and teaching venues may change.
Sydney Law School is holding a series of seminars in conjunction with the Learning Centre. These seminars are designed to assist postgraduate coursework students to develop the skills which are necessary for learning and communicating knowledge and ideas when writing their assignments for Law. To register.
The Learning Centre also offers a wide range of workshops on study skills, academic reading and writing, oral communication skills and postgraduate writing and research skills.
Sydney Law School cordially invites all Law Postgraduate Students to join us for drinks and nibbles.
We look forward to meeting new students and welcoming back continuing students.
Date: Wednesday 21 September 2016
Time: 5-6.30 pm
Venue: Faculty Common Room, Level 4, Sydney Law School