Juris Doctor Noticeboard
- 2017 Re-enrolment Information Session
- Master's Units-Application Dates
- 2016 Important Dates
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Returned assignments available for collection from the Law School Info Desk
- Reading Materials are available from the Publish Partner
The Law School will be holding a 2017 re-enrolment information session for JD students entering their penultimate or final year in 2017:
Date: Monday 24 October 2016
Venue:Eastern Avenue Lecture Theatre 315
The session will be presented by the Associate Dean, Associate Professor Jamie Glister and will include information on the following:
- Changes to the JD degree
- Taking advantage of enrolment opportunities such as masters units, offshore units, internships, and exchange
- 2017 units on offer, including a draft 2017 timetable
- 2017 enrolment process
- Degree progression
- Student well-being
The session will also include a Q&A component so you can seek advice from the Associate Dean as well as the Professional Law Programs Team regarding your re-enrolment, degree progression and candidature in general.
Registration is not required.
JD students who are in final year are eligible to enrol in a maximum of two Master’s electives in lieu of JD electives, selected from a list of approved units for the JD program.
Semester 2 2016 - Monday 18 July –Friday 5 August
For information on how to apply for Master's level units, including a complete list of units available to JD students, please refer to Course Information.