Graduate Employment Programs and Summer Clerkship Schemes
The Law Society of NSW helps law students and graduates find employment in the legal market. They also advertise Graduate Employment Programs and Summer Clerkship Schemes. All these positions are advertised through LegalVitae.
Important information on unpaid work
- Unpaid work - Fair Work Ombudsman..
- Unpaid work - Professional services industry - Fair Work Ombudsman..
- Who can help with legal advise related to employment? Legal services are offered through the Student Representative Council (SRC) and, for postgraduate students, through the Sydney University Postgraduate and Research Students Association (SUPRA).
Social Justice Legal Clinic
- Sydney Law School offers units of study with the above.
- For further information, refer Sydney Law School Social Justice Program..