Research Students Noticeboard
- 2014 Sydney Law School Postgraduate Research Scholarships - closing Mon 2 Dec 2013 (4pm) 25/10/2013
- 2014 Re-enrolment Information Now Available 10/10/2013
- Research training support workshops – Division of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Compulsory Research Support Units – Legal Research 1, 2 and 3
- Postgraduate Research Support Grant (PRSS) – Closed
- Social Science Methods, Analysis and Research Training (SSMART)
- Research student progress reports & Training Needs Analysis
- Postgraduate Law Welcome Drinks
- Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence (JSI) Seminars
- 2013 Sydney Law School Postgraduate Conference – 31 October and 1 November 2013
- “Research Student Induction Day”
- Postgraduate Research Law Students Committee
- FAQs about the eLearning System
- eLearning - Helpsheet on how to log into the eLearning System and how to use the Assignment Dropbox
This noticeboard is for your convenience. Check in throughout semester for the latest news and events relating to your candidature.
Sydney Law School cordially invites all Law Postgraduate Students to join us for drinks and nibbles.
We look forward to meeting new students and welcoming back continuing students.
Date: Wednesday 18 September
Time: 5-6.30 pm
Venue: Faculty Common Room, Level 4, Sydney Law School
Invitation to all research students
“Research Student Induction Day”
Friday 12 April 2013
Law Lounge, Level 1,
Sydney Law School
- 2013 Research Student Induction Day Program (pdf)
- Writing Style Guide - The text and citations must conform to the Australian Guide to Legal Citation (3rd edition), which can be accessed as a read only PDF here.
We are here to help
If you have any queries and can't find the information you're looking for on this site, please contact the Sydney Law School Postgraduate Team Leader, Sue Ng