HOW TO APPLY
Applications have closed for 2013.
- A completed application form must be submitted to the Offshore Unit of Study Coordinator, Sonya Chater at
- When completing the application form you will be directed to an online payment system to pay a A$500 non-refundable deposit.
- Applications will only be processed upon successful payment of the deposit, they will be processed in order of receipt and will be subject to eligibility.
- Successful applicants will be notified and will be enrolled by student administration. Unsuccessful applicants will receive a refund of their deposit. Please note, receipt of the online deposit does not imply acknowledgement or acceptance of your eligibility for the unit. Eligibility will be checked before an offer is confirmed.
- The balance of the in-Country fee must be received by 24 May 2013.
Students are advised not to make travel bookings until you have received official confirmation that you have been accepted into the program. A waiting list will apply for students who are initially unsuccessful in gaining a place at the first offer.
If you have problems opening the PDFs in your web browser please try saving them to your Desktop or hard drive and then open them with either Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. Mac users please note if you encounter problems opening them in Preview please download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website.
Cross-institutional applicants are advised to contact their home institution to confirm that the course can be credited to their degree. Students are required to obtain written permission from their home institution before applying and paying the non-refundable deposit. Cross-institutional students should email for further details.
Preference will be given to University of Sydney law students.