Employment Online @ Sydney Law School
- Effective 27 March 2017, all job advertising will be handled by The University of Sydney Careers Centre.
- Current positions advertised will remain on this law school webpage until the closing date.
- The Centre offers a wide range of services for employers and students.
- Careers Centre services for employers
- Go to Job advertising on the web, and information will be provided on how employers can register and submit an advertisement.
- Contact: Industry Development Team on (02) 8627 8403 or
The University of Sydney Careers Centre provides information and services for current and prospective students, parents and carers, employers and university staff. It also offers workshops, online jobs database and a wide range of job related activities.
LegalVitae @ The Law Society of New South Wales
LegalVitae is a national law-specific jobs portal which is free for students and will provide an exhaustive list of internship, clerkship, graduate employment and other opportunities across Australia. It is the first and only site to do so.
The Law Society believes it is vital that law students are aware of all the employment opportunities available to them and this portal is a key initiative of the national work we are doing into the perceived oversupply of law graduates.
Also see LegalVitae on Facebook