- 2016 Re-enrolment Information Session
- 2016 Honours Information Session
- 2015 Important Dates
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Returned assignments available for collection from the Law School Info Desk
- Reading Materials are only available from the University Copy Centre
- Peer Mentoring Program-Mentors
The Law School will be holding a re-enrolment information session for students entering their penultimate or final year of the LLB in 2016.
Date: Thursday 22 October 2015
Venue: Eastern Avenue Auditorium
This session will be presented by the Associate Dean, Professor Gail Mason and will include information on: re-enrolment; units to be offered in 2016; degree progression; taking advantage of enrolment opportunities such as offshore units, exchange, and honours; student well-being. The session will also comprise a Q&A component so you can seek advice from the Associate Dean as well as the Professional Law Programs Team regarding your re-enrolment, degree progression and candidature in general.
Registration is not required for this session.