How to apply - Domestic students
Admission to coursework programs
- Information for domestic applicants (pdf)
- Making an application
- Coursework application closing dates
- Postgraduate Law Timetable
- Postgraduate Law Unit of Study Descriptions
- Course Requirements
- Postgraduate Law Units of Study List
- Coursework programs (including MALP, MIL, MJur, MLawIntDev, MLLR non-Law elective timetables)
- Domestic postgraduate fees
- Important dates
If you require assistance with making an online application, please contact the Direct Applications Team, Student Centre. For postgraduate law course enquiries, please contact the Postgraduate Team, Sydney Law School.
Please ensure all application documents are available for uploading before commencing the online application process.
Please note: The proposed cap on the amount you can deduct for work-related self-education expenses will NOT be implemented. You can find more information on the Australian Taxation Office website
- Online Graduate Diploma and Master’s application form
- Online Non-Degree application form
- Online Cross-Institutional application form
- Course transfer application form
e.g. upgrading from a Graduate Diploma to Master’s in the same discipline or transferring from a Master’s to LLM. All other transfer applications must be lodged online.
All supporting documents submitted to the University of Sydney must be official documents to be uploaded for the application. Please refer to Certification of documents guideline for all domestic applications
- Transcripts of all academic qualifications attempted, certified by a Justice of the Peace
- Proof of Australian/NZ citizenship or Australian permanent resident status certified by a Justice of the Peace
- Explanation for any ‘fail’ grades
- Statement of relevant experience
- English language proficiency test result (if applicable)
|Applications open:||Applications close:|
|Semester 1, 2014||2 Sep 2013||Still Open*|
|Semester 2, 2014||10 Mar 2014||Still Open*|
|Semester 1, 2015||1 Sep 2014||7 Nov 2014|
* Late applications may be considered. However, some units may have restricted class size and compulsory units may run early in the semester. It is strongly recommended that applicants submit their application on time to avoid disappointment. Please contact the Postgraduate Team for further details.