Due to website developments, the timetable information will not be updated during the period Monday 10 to Wednesday 19 April 2017.
Conditions of Enrolment
Despite any publication or announcement, the University of Sydney Law School may change or cancel arrangements for courses or units of study, including in respect of staffing, content or location. The University will use reasonable endeavours to update the timetable with respect to any cancellation or change. The University will not be liable to any student for any consequential loss suffered as a result of cancellation or change, including travel or other costs incurred. Please refer to this page regularly for the latest information, particularly if you are enrolled in an intensive unit.
Enrolment in offshore units
Students who intend to undertake units which are taught offshore must ensure they hold an appropriate visa and/or approval from their sponsor to fund any additional expenses prior to accepting their offer of admission.
Postgraduate Units of Study
Please check the Postgraduate Law Timetable to confirm the availability of a unit. For assistance with specific timetable enquiries, please contact Law Postgraduate Team.
Postgraduate Units by Course
- Master of Administrative Law and Policy
- Master of Business Law
- Master of Criminology (Coursework)
- Master of Environmental Law
- Master of Environmental Science and Law
- Master of Global Law
- Master of Health Law
- Master of International Law
- Master of International Taxation
- Master of Jurisprudence
- Master of Labour Law and Relations
- Master of Law and International Development
- Master of Laws (Coursework)
- Master of Taxation
- Graduate Diploma in Commercial Law
- Graduate Diploma in Corporate, Securities and Finance Law
- Graduate Diploma in Criminology
- Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
- Graduate Diploma in Health Law
- Graduate Diploma in International Business Law
- Graduate Diploma in International Law
- Graduate Diploma in Jurisprudence
- Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Taxation
Postgraduate Units of Study List and Unit Descriptions
Students can also download the
IMPORTANT NOTE ON ASSESSMENT: Students must make a satisfactory attempt of all assessment tasks set out for their units of study in order to obtain a Pass mark and grade (or above); otherwise an Absent Fail grade will be recorded as the student’s result
Please note: a unit or units of study totalling at most 12 credit points, which have been completed in the Law School as a single unit study(s), may be credited towards a postgraduate law award course on terms the Postgraduate Coursework Committee determines from time to time.