Peer Mentoring Program – New Student FAQs
- How long does the program run for?
- What will I be required to attend?
- What happens if I stop attending meetings?
- What if I can't find my mentor?
- When will events take place?
The Program will run throughout first semester. The program will run as follows:
- Program Launch (February)
- Program Event (March)
- Two Mentor/Mentee Meetings (February-April)
- Mentor Thank you event (May)
It is recommended that you attend the program launch, BBQ and then two official meetings with your mentor. These meetings are not compulsory. However, meetings have been found to be beneficial in helping you to; share information, meet other students and gain advice and guidance from a senior student.
Meeting attendance is not compulsory. As a matter of courtesy, please advise your mentor if you cannot attend the meetings.
If you can't find your mentor, please email the Mentoring Program Coordinator.
Mentoring Program Coordinator
Social and academic events are organised by the Mentoring Program Coordinator. Please check your University email regularly for the dates and times of social events.