Postgraduate Law @ Sydney - How to apply
Making an application
You should apply as a Domestic student, if you are:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen,
- a permanent resident of Australia, or
- a holder of an Australian permanent resident humanitarian visa.
You should apply as an International student if you are NOT:
- an Australian citizen,
- a New Zealand citizen,
- a dual citizen of any country with Australia or New Zealand, or
- a permanent resident of Australia.
If you meet any of these criteria you are considered to be a domestic student.
You are an International student if you hold a permit for temporary entry to Australia. For example, if your status is: overseas student, permanent resident of New Zealand, diplomat, temporary resident holding a work permit, refugee, a dependant of any of the above, etc.