- In the event that the Shanghai Winter School is cancelled, students will receive a 100% refund of tuition fees and in-Shanghai expenses.
- Upon application, all students must pay a deposit of A$500 which will only be refunded if your application is unsuccessful or in the event that the Winter School is cancelled.
- Students who withdraw from the Winter School prior to close of business on Wednesday 8 October 2014 will receive a full refund of any tuition fees and in-Shanghai expenses paid, less the A$500 deposit.
- Students who withdraw from the Winter School after close of business on Wednesday 8 October 2014 and before the census date will receive a full refund of tuition fees paid and no refund of the fee for in-Shanghai expenses.
- 100% tuition fee liability or FEE-HELP debt will be incurred after the census date. No refund of either tuition fees or in-Shanghai expenses is payable for unit of study withdrawals received after this date.
Applications to withdraw from the Winter School must be received in writing and lodged with the Offshore Unit of Study Coordinator email@example.com by the relevant date. The Law School requests that candidates intending to withdraw from the Winter School do so no later than Monday 3 November 2014.