Sydney Law School in Europe
The locations of the Sydney Law School in Europe units are as follows:
- LAWS6947-9 Advanced Obligations and Remedies, Clare College, Cambridge
- LAWS6872-106 Contract Negotiation, Robinson College, Cambridge
- LAWS6864-9 New Technologies, Risk and Environmental Law, Royal Academy Arts & Sciences, Amsterdam
- LAWS6308-9 Philosophy of Law, Humboldt Law School, Berlin
- LAWS6946-106 Tax Treaties Special Issues, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of London
Please visit the Sydney Law School Postgraduate Timetable website for further information.
Conditions of Enrolment
Despite any publication or announcement, the University may change or cancel arrangements for courses or units of study, including in respect of staffing, content or location. The University will use reasonable endeavours to update the timetable with respect to any cancellation or change. The University will not be liable to any student for any consequential loss suffered as a result of cancellation or change, including travel or other costs incurred. Please refer to this page regularly for the latest information, particularly if you are enrolled in an intensive unit.
From September 2010, Sydney Law School is an Accredited External Provider for the purposes of the Continuing Professional Development Scheme (CPD) by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) in the United Kingdom. Unless otherwise stated, all future Sydney Law School in Europe unit offerings will be accredited by the SRA and each unit of study may offer up to 22 CPD hours for solicitors practising in the United Kingdom.