Taxation law - Our advantages
The Sydney Law School’s Taxation program is one of the world’s most respected and established. Since its inception, the Law School’s taxation staff members have acquired the best record in Australia for attracting competitive research grants as well as crafting a curriculum that meets professional requirements at a national and international level. The program is delivered in a variety of formats with tax professionals from Australia’s leading ranks and visiting professors, among the foremost international tax scholars in the world, sharing the teaching load with staff. Whether utilised to expand and enhance existing skills or to confront the challenges of international taxation, this program is equipped to meet a variety of academic and specialist needs.
- Sydney Law School introduced the first postgraduate tax program in Australia;
- Over 20 units of study: domestic, international & comparative;
- Taught by outstanding academic staff, leading practitioners and international visiting faculty;
- Semester long and short intensive formats to suit your needs;
- Proven case study method.