Personal effectiveness in change
This 1 day program is to help support University team members to build and increase core personal change management competencies that will help to:
- prepare for and navigate future changes within the University
- deal more effectively with ambiguity
- build personal resilience and adaptability
- understand personal responses and reactions to change in work and life
- identify development needs and how to address these
- meet the diverse expectations of University stakeholders
- Identify how change may be beneficial to the University
- Manage time effectively under pressure, and be flexible in adopting changes to work priorities and practices
- Learn how to gain relevant knowledge and skills to meet changing requirements
- Engage in self-coaching to meet performance expectations
- Manage stressors to remain engaged and productive
- Maintain effective working relationships during change
Learning approach and activities
Learning will be purposeful, practical and pragmatic. Participants will take away skills and approaches that can be applied to the work situation immediately.
Learning activities will include:
- Self development and on the job learning "remedies"
- Simple daily stress reduction techniques and practices
- Actively working with a challenging situation and redesigning your responses to it
- DIY coaching techniques
This program is designed to support team members to build and increase core personal change management competencies.
Please note: if you are in a managerial position, please click on our link to the Learning Solutions Leadership and Change programs.
9.00am - 4.30pm
Ground Floor, Bligh Building (L03B)
90 Carillon Avenue, Newtown
Sydney University Village
For more information or to enrol via CareerPath, click here.