A Managers Guide to Leading Teams Through Change
This one day interactive workshop is designed to:
- Equip managers with the skills to effectively transition their teams in times of change.
- Develop skills which will help support changes within yourself and your team to sustain the overarching changes taking place in the University.
- Build upon participants’ strengths in leading people and enable you to begin developing your ability to lead sustainable change.
- Give participants a profound yet practical experience of how and why to use the tools and techniques.
- Introduce practical steps for implementing change and how to apply them into their teams.
This workshop is designed to assist first line managers and supervisors who have experience leading a team. Predominantly, these will be frontline managers at HEO levels 7-10 and academic staff and course co-ordinators.
Participants will learn how to:
- Articulate change clearly
- Understand and pro-actively address the impact of change on individuals including steps to take to manage resistance
Bev Frowen - C-Change Initiatives
Bev is a highly experienced people and change leader with a successful track record of over 18 years of progressively more challenging roles and experiences. She is especially interested in the cultural aspects of leadership and change management to deliver organisational transformation where people are valued, empowered to achieve and developed to fulfill their potential.
Prior to the launch of her own business, she was the Director for Professional Services across Australia and New Zealand for the world's largest privately held software company and a member of the ANZ board. Most recently she was a Director of a global leadership development organisation, demonstrating a flair for organistaional realignment and transformation, lateral thinking and a high degree of innovation. She has also designed, delivered and managed programs and projects for a variety of corporate organisations.
9:00am - 5:00pm
Ground Floor, Bligh Building (L03B)
90 Carillon Avenue, Newtown
Sydney University Village
For more information or to enrol via CareerPath, click here.