Computers at the Library
- The Library has over 700 computers available for clients to use to access Library resources.
- The majority of the computers are ICT Virtual Desktops that you can use by authenticating with your UniKey.
- The rest of the computers are Library Community Desktops and Express Catalogue Kiosks.
- Details on printing via ICT Virtual Desktopscan be found via the Printing and scanning page.
- Use of Library computers is governed by the University of Sydney Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Resources Policy.
Guidelines on the use of Library resources:
We want our clients to have fair and equitable access to the Library's resources such as computers, desks and rooms. You can help us achieve this by logging out if you are away from the computer for more than 5 minutes. Always remember to take your belongings with you as Library staff may remove any unattended personal property so that other clients can use the resources.
The Library has some excellent resources, let's share them.