Computers at the University of Sydney Library
- The Library has over 700 computers available for clients to use to access Library resources.
- Printing on Library computers is paid for by adding a charge to any card with a magnetic stripe (e.g. student card).
- You can find a list of all currently available Library workstations here
- Fisher, Law, and the Conservatorium of Music libraries also include ICT Access Labs, where more computers are available.
- Printing on ICT Access Lab computers is paid for via your UniKey account.
- Use of Library computers is governed by the University of Sydney Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Resources Policy.
- Guidelines on the use of Library resources:
We want our clients to have fair and equitable access to the Library's resources such as computers, desks and rooms. You can help us achieve this by logging out if you are away from the computer for more than 5 minutes. After 15 minutes of inactivity, the computers logout. Always remember to take your belongings with you as library staff may remove any unattended personal property so that other clients can use the resources.
The University of Sydney Library has some excellent resources, let's share them.
- "No VGA Cable" message or no power on a PC?
- Problems with my USB
- How do I save articles or files on the Library computers?
- I saved a file and now I can't find it!
- How do I create a PDF on a Library computer?
- How do I start EndNote on a Library computer?
- How do listen to sound on a Library computer?
- How can I use wireless in the Library?
- How to print