Fisher Library is the largest of the 11 libraries in the University of Sydney Library system. The current Fisher Library was opened in 1963 when the University had 14 000 students; now we have around 50 000. It receives more than 1.3 million visits every year.
Government and University funding has provided an exciting opportunity to upgrade Fisher Library to 21st Century standards; creating an excellent modern facility to support world-class research.
- 12 Jun: Fisher South refurbishment in progress [Find out more]12 June 2013
- Stage 3 of the Fisher refurbishment project is due to commence on the 27th May [Find out more]21 May 2013
- Fisher Library Level 3 South now open [Find out more] 23 October 2012
- 12 Oct: [Find out more] 12 October 2012
- 13 Jun: [Find out more] 13 June 2012
- 29 May: [Find out more] 29 May 2012