Manager Online Services, The Library
The Manager Online Services' role is to manage the development and operation of client focused online services of the University of Sydney Library.
Market, monitor and evaluate the use of the Library’s online services in consultation with stakeholders.
Overall management of the Library online services plus:
- Library Home page.
- Seamless integration of the library's different web applications.
- Continues investigation of how to Improve the discoverability of our services and content.
- Manage the integrity of the library’s web delivery platforms and content.
- Provide leadership in development, promotion, monitoring and evaluation of web services.
- Facilitate the back-end development and training for staff to enable easy access to edit and update the library’s web content.
- Manage and maintain the library's internal staff Intranet Content Management System.
- Supervise and develop the library’s different social media channels.
- Main section pages e.g. guides, libraries, about the library, lean and contacts.
- What's new news site.