Browzine @ University of Sydney Library
You only need the Browzine app on your iPad, iPhone, Android smartphone or tablet to read almost all the Library's eJournals from 2005 onwards.
- It's fast and user friendly.
- Easily find, read and keep track of the latest articles published each week or month.
- Save to EndNote, Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and others. Email articles, or save to read offline. (April 2015: EndNote support available for iOS users, Android coming soon)
- EndNote appears as a Bibliographic Management export option from the PDF view in BrowZine. With a single tap, users may export citation and PDF data directly from BrowZine to their EndNote libraries.
- Choose "Open in.." to open PDFs in another PDF reader on your tablet to annotate.
- Publishers supported by Browzine
- It offers some support for publish-ahead-of-print content
What devices does it support?
How to download and use BrowZine
iPad & iPhones (IOS 7.x + ) Android Tablets with OS v4+ Kindle Fire HD Tablets
- Download and start using BrowZine by clicking on the appropriate link above from your tablet device.
- Open BrowZine and Go to “Choose Library”, search for and University of Sydney.
- Login with your UniKey (Your credentials will only be stored on your personal device).
- Go to “Titles A-Z” to search for a specific title by name or keyword, OR “Subjects” and select subject area. Start browsing!
- If you don't find your journal under Subjects, tap "Titles A-Z" and type a Title keyword in the search box.
Note: If you’ve been using their Open Access library, log out then go to “Settings” and tap “Change Library” . Then follow the above steps.
Click Settings >> Email Third Iron feedback.