Browzine @ University of Sydney Library
BrowZine makes it easy to keep up to date with the key journals in your field, and discover new ones. Browse the thousands of scholarly eJournals in the University of Sydney Library collection.
Our popular eJournal browsing service is now available as BrowZine Web on your desktop or laptop with new functionality - bookmark and re-use links to our journals listed by subject.
Read at your desk as well as on the sofa!
Coming in spring 2015 to BrowZine Web:
- Create your own collection of favorite journals
- Receive alerts when new issues are published
- Build reading lists of articles with durable links
- Sync with the BrowZine app for iOS and Android
Browzine for devices
You only need the Browzine app on your iPad, iPhone, Android smartphone or tablet to read almost all the Library's eJournals from 2005 onwards.
- It's fast and user friendly.
- Easily find, read and keep track of the latest articles published each week or month.
- Save to EndNote, Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and others. Email articles, or save to read offline. (April 2015: EndNote support available for iOS users, Android coming soon)
- EndNote appears as a Bibliographic Management export option from the PDF view in BrowZine. With a single tap, users may export citation and PDF data directly from BrowZine to their EndNote libraries.
- Choose "Open in.." to open PDFs in another PDF reader on your tablet to annotate.
- Publishers supported by Browzine
- It offers some support for publish-ahead-of-print content
What devices does it support?
How to download and use BrowZine
iPad & iPhones (IOS 7.x + ) Android Tablets with OS v4+ Kindle Fire HD Tablets
- Download and start using BrowZine by clicking on the appropriate link above from your tablet device.
- Open BrowZine and Go to “Choose Library”, search for and University of Sydney.
- Login with your UniKey (Your credentials will only be stored on your personal device).
- Go to “Titles A-Z” to search for a specific title by name or keyword, OR “Subjects” and select subject area. Start browsing!
- If you don't find your journal under Subjects, tap "Titles A-Z" and type a Title keyword in the search box.
Note: If you’ve been using their Open Access library, log out then go to “Settings” and tap “Change Library” . Then follow the above steps.
Click Settings >> Email Third Iron feedback.