Using ebrary e-books
- Ebrary e-books open with the QuickView tool active.
- Browse the e-book via the Table of Contents to the right of the book cover or page.
- Search via the Search ebrary box above the book page.
- Use the QuickView tool buttons above the book page to turn pages, go to search results, and increase page size.
Printing & downloading
- Important: Click InfoTools > Print. You may print a limited number of pages, usually up to 40, (eg pp 20-59), without first signing in.
- The Download button lets you save 1 chapter or a limited number of pages (usually up to 40) as a PDF. On your home computer, you may download the entire content of some titles to use offline for either 7 or 14 days, and transfer it to your supported devices. (Requires Adobe Digital Editions). NB: Most titles are not eligible for this type of download. The presence of the Download the Entire Document option in the Download dialog box, doesn't neccessarily mean that it will be allowed when Adobe Digital Editions connects.
- You may also download and read some titles on your iOS or Android device. More information under ebrary here.
Adobe Digital Editions
- If you don't already have Digital Editions installed on your own computer, you may want to first Ask A Librarian to find out if the specific title you want is available for download.
- ebrary recommends that you first download Adobe Digital Editions, and then create an Adobe account - filling in at least the required fields, before trying to download and entire e-book for the first time.
Overview of all downloading options
Also refer to the Help available inside ebrary for more information on Document Downloading and Adobe Digital Editions.