Lexis.com login screen
If you are using Internet Explorer, and get the LexisNexis login page when you try to download or print fulltext in Lexis.com, view Help or Search Tips, etc, you need to add Lexis to Internet Explorer's trusted sites.
- Tools > Internet Options > Security
- Click Trusted sites then the Sites button
- In the Add this Web site to the zone: box type w3.lexis.com and click Add
- Repeat Step 3 with: www.lexis.com, www.lexisnexis.com, and www.lexisnexis.com.au
- If the Require server verification (https)...box is checked, you will have to un-check it to be able to add this new site. This can be re-selected after adding Lexis.com as a trusted site.
You may also have to disable your browser's pop-up blocker in order to use some features.
Lexis.com also recommends you Enable third party cookies
Lexis.com looks different
If the Lexis.com opening screen looks unfamiliar when you login, the default Legal tab has probably been changed. To restore it:
- Click Add/Edit Subtabs in the row of tabs
- Ensure that Legal is checked (under the General heading.
- Un-check any other selections that have been made.
- Click Next
- In the Your current subtabs box, highlight Legal and click Set as Default.
- Click Set