Help with the Full-text Linker ("Check Library")

On this page: Help with finding full-text | Report a problem |

What do I do when it says Sorry, no electronic holdings are found...

  1. Scroll down to use the By Title or By ISSN link to search the Library catalogue for the Book, or Journal containing your article. The Library may hold the item in print or electronic versions.
  2. If you are a staff member or a student eligible for Document Delivery services, you may then request an item via ArticleReach or MyLoans if the University of Sydney Library does not hold it.

If more than one link to the full text are displays, which should I choose?

Sometimes the Library has access to an Article and Journal on more than one Resource. 360Link offers all the links available, in case there is a problem with one of them.

  1. Try the "CrossRef" Get Article link if one is displayed, as these are often the most reliable.
  2. Try the other Get Article links next, in the order in which they are displayed.
  3. Try the Go to Journal links if there are no Article links, and browse or search for your Article. Try the Resource links last.

How do I report a problem?

  • Use the report an error links at the top right-hand corner of the screen.