[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Electronic journals - content and access issues
Can't find a title?
- Use the Library
catalogue if you can't find your title in the e-journal portal.
- The portal currently only includes ejournals available via Off-campus Access (Library Authentication).
- Free electronic resources, electronic versions of pre-19th century periodicals, password-access, and print journals are not included.
Missing volumes or articles?
- Does the Library subscribe to the year/volume wanted?
- Check the holdings information included in the link-text in the catalogue record for the journal, or in the e-journal portal.
- Check all the records for a title in the online catalogue, or in e-journal portal. Some journals have multiple access links, covering different years.
- Missing articles or issues:
- Sometimes articles from specific issues, or entire issues are not available on a web site.
Many publishers do not include supplementary or special issues as part of their regular online content.
- Report missing content to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post-graduates and University staff may request missing articles article via Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery.
- Is this a known issue?
- Was a password supplied to access the full text of the journal on campus?
- If the password supplied for the journal did not work, please contact Efix. Passwords are occasionally changed by publishers for security reasons.
- Are you off-campus?
- Most electronic journals in the online catalogue, and all of the journals in the portal, are subscriptions. They are available off-campus to currently enrolled students and staff of the University of Sydney only, after logging into Off-campus Access (Library Authentication). Due to licence restrictions not all journals are set up to use Off-campus Access.
- For problems and questions about Off-campus access, please contact the Electronic Access Librarian or your Faculty or Subject Liaison Librarian.
- For all other problems and questions about ejournals, please contact Efix.