Information skills classes in Chinese (普通话) language
Introduction to Library resources and services (图书馆服务和资源介绍) (1 hour)
The session will include:
- How to effectively search the library catalogue
- How to find the materials you want in the library
- How to know which electronic databases are related to your subject area
- How to find materials related to your study
- What sort of services the library provides
- What kind of Chinese language materials the library has
- Where do you get help if you have questions
- Other things you would like to know about the library
Classes will be available at the beginning of each semester. Date and time informaiton will be available on this page before the next semester starts.
Introduction to library resources and Chinese, Japanese and Korean language databases
East Asian Collection staff provide individual training for staff and students who would like to learn how to find library resources and how to search databases in the area of Chinese/Japanese/Korean Studies. You can ask East Asian Collection staff on level 7, Fisher library, or ring 9351-2844/2029, or email: East Asian Collection Librarian to arrange a time. Training can be provided in Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese), Japanese, Korean or English.
EndNote online tutorial