Lower-use material is kept off-site to accommodate our expanding collections.
To request items from Storage:
All University of Sydney Library card holders
- Hard copy material (such as books and journal volumes) in Storage may be requested to be brought to a University of Sydney Library of your choice.
- All journal articles will be delivered electronically, except where copyright restrictions apply, where the article is more than fifty pages long, or where a whole volume is requested
- Storage requests will be fulfilled within two business days, where possible.
- Before requesting material from Storage, check the library catalogue. We may have an electronic version, or for books, more recent editions held in other Libraries on campus.
|Request journal articles & journal volumes||Login to MyLoans and click the Request articles from Storage link.|
|Request books||Click the Request button at the top of the catalogue record.|
Access to material held in all our Storage locations is open to University of Sydney Library card holders only.
- Out of copyright items may be available online at Google Books or the Hathi Trust Digital Library
- For other material, please request from your local library Inter-Library Loan service, or you are welcome to join our Library : membership details are under 'Cards'.
Storage cost retrieval
The retrieval of items from the Storage facility is part of the general storage contract the University has negotiated, so there is no single per retrieval cost for each item.
email Storage, phone (02) 935 13344